Michelle Landriault- Chicago, Il.
It’s always a good day when Lush Cosmetics comes out with new things… and with me being the hopeless romantic that I am, this was super exciting. In fact, when I read about the new Valentines day items, I almost broke out into song! I have basically everything on this list, I couldn’t help myself. Here’s my little mini Lush Haul of Valentine’s goodies that you can use alone or share with your honey.
Romantic rosy suds *Willow pattern soap*This creamy rose, Sicilian lemon and rosewood soap is sure to set hearts a-flutter this Valentine’s Day. Inspired by a tragic love story of star-crossed lovers, and with a luxurious perfume called ‘A Thousand Rose Petals’, this romantic, limited edition soap certainly suits the season of love. With skin softening and soothing ingredients, a lather with Willow Pattern soap is just about the most sensual way to wash this February!
- You wash my back: Share this soap with your beloved in the bath or shower for a sensual wash.
- Limited edition suds: Willow Pattern is only available during the season of love!
- Love birds: This soap was inspired by a traditional Chinese tale of love conquering all.
For sweet pink smooches *The Kiss*The Kiss is another first from the LUSH labs; a delicious vegan lip gloss that’s absolutely free from preservatives! With luxurious shea and cupuaçu butters, we’ve created a light balm to moisturize and protect the lips, while giving them a subtle pink glossy sheen – and a delicious almond and mandarin flavor to boot. Re-apply frequently to keep your lips plump and soft after all that kissing!
- A smooth start: Scrub your lips soft with our sugary lip scrubs before applying The Kiss.
- Softening butters: Shea and cupuacu butters will keep your pout soft and ready for action!
- A LUSH first: The Kiss is our first lip gloss, invented by our very own Helen Ambrosen.
For a sexy night in *Tender is the Night Massage Bar*Tender is the Night is the world’s first soft-centered massage bar, with a light shea and murmuru butter shell that crushes easily in the hand to reveal the almond oil, glycerine, cupuaçu and agave syrup core. This soft centre makes your massage an unforgettable, slippery, sensual experience – letting hands slide tenderly over the skin while spreading an intoxicating jasmine, ylang and vanilla perfume all over.
- Love me tender: This new invention was inspired by the Blur song of the same name.
- Crush on you: Crush this heart all over your beloved for a sweet, melty massage.
- New invention: This massage bar is made with our new ‘aeration’ technique, making the bar easier to melt and massage with!
Creamy strawberry bath time magic *Magic Mushroom*Everyone’s favorite toadstool has returned! Our enormously popular Magic Mushroom bubble bar is back again this Valentine’s Day, spreading his bubbles and soft, fruity scents everywhere he goes! His red cap contains the creamy Vanillary perfume, and is topped off with a perfectly white stem of fresh strawberries. Lay back in his enchanting waters and allow a spell of relaxation to wash over you. Although sharing a Valentine’s bath can be very enjoyable, you may not have mush-room for anyone else with this fungi!
- Yummy Yummy Yummy: You may recognize the scent of Magic Mushroom’s stem; it’s our (now gone) Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel.
- A berry good idea: Top off your Magic Mushroom bath with a Strawberry Feels Forever massage.
- Disappearing act: Magic Mushroom is super limited edition- better grab some before he disappears again!
Invigorating citrus cone *From Dusk til Dawn*There are times, like Valentine’s Day, when you want to make sure your partner is wide awake after a romantic massage. A good rub down with this stimulating bar will ensure your grateful partner has plenty of vim and vigor for other…activities! This gold-capped cone has an uplifting and invigorating perfume of Sicilian lemon and sweet wild orange oil to keep you going all night long, From Dusk ‘Til Dawn!
- Keep it up: Ginkgo leaf and ginseng extracts stimulate your senses and keep you energized all night long.
- Limited edition: This brand new invention is only available for Valentine’s Day.
- Moringa oil: From Dusk Till Dawn contains moringa oil from Ghana to soften the skin.