Michelle Resendiz – Chicago, Il.
I have no idea why this song reminds me of Halloween, but I think it applies! Here is my Purple People Eater bath for the spooky holiday. The other day I just noticed that while I was in the bath, and everything that I was using was deep purple. I, of course, immediately started singing “Flying purple people eater”.
I love love love my Twilight! This is only here for a limited time for the Halloween holiday, and I am super in love with its sparkly nature. It is related to the twilight bath bomb, which also smells awesome. It’s sweet and glittery, and so much cooler than Edward Cullen… so, don’t underestimate the twilight power.
Lavender lathersTo our Twilight Bath Bomb fans, we heard your requests. Here it is, a Twilight shower gel, so you can lather up in iridescent purple lavender and tonka bubbles. If you haven’t smelled this fragrance before, you’re in for a treat! It’s slightly sweet with the perfect herbal balance. Wonderful to use in the evening before bed, especially on cold, winter nights. Dreams do come true!
- Limited Edition!:Available for the holidays only, so be sure to get yourself a bottle before they’re gone.
- Sweet dreams are made of these:Lavender oil is often used by aromatherapists to help calm the mind.
- Heavenly layers:Use this in the tub with a Twilight Bath Bomb to surround yourself in sweet lavender suds.
Daddy-O is some awesome stuff. Since I got my ombre highlights at the bottom of my hair, my blonde has been a little dull in the fall months. This kick butt brightening shampoo does the trick. It makes my highlights look so bright, and so vibrant. It could be my FAVE shampoo right now, but I won’t make any promises. There’s quite a few of my solid’s I’m in love with… but this is a close second!
Banish brassy blonde tones once and for allOne of our founders and product inventors, Mark Constantine is a master trichologist (that’s a fancy word for a hair expert). He created our ingenious violet-scented Daddy-O shampoo for himself, and then decided to share it with those with grey or blonde hair, who also want brighter and healthier looking locks, without dull, brassy tones. An infusion of fresh citrus juices and seaweed gives your hair softness and shine, while the violet leaf, rose and bergamot oils create a scent that stays on your hair throughout the day.
- Silver foxes need apply: Created for platinum tones and grey hair, Daddy-O works wonders on all hair types and is lovely on brunettes.
- Va va violet: Violet absolute gives that familiar violet scent and a strong green note to the shampoo.
- Floral bouquet: Rose absolute, violet leaf, bergamot and cananga oil give our shampoo its lovely fragrance.