Michelle Resendiz- Chicago, Il. **Photo’s by the amazing Jamie Kelly of Stragefate Photography**
A couple weeks ago I visited Lush Water-tower here on Michigan Ave in Chicago! My little trip was so amazing, and so full of knowledge that I couldn’t fit it all into one post. So, we decided to break it up into multiple posts, and videos so that my readers could get the full effect. Here in this post of A Girl About Town we are going to talk about all my store faves, and the products that I had to pick up!
I have a few things that I’ve been using a ton since I made this little vlog. I love love love my lip tints… I seriously use them all the time! I’m going to talk more about the lip tints later because in my journey of lush I’ve learned a few tricks along the way, but I’m going to save that for another post. Today lets talk Bubbleroons, Lip scrub, and Turkish Delight!
Lip Balms and Scrubs
We like to keep our lips perfectly soft at all times; you never know when you might need to pucker up! Our inventors have put loads of love, effort and testing (poor dears! Having to do all that smooching) into our balms by blending beautiful butters and essential oils. We’ve done away with frilly packaging and let our balms speak for themselves. Keep your kisser soft and protected from the elements (and primed for doing what it does best) with our selection of delectable lip balms and lip scrubs.
Body-building shampoo for BIG hair and loads of shine: Big Shampoo!
- Size matters: Suitable for all hair types, but especially for limp locks. Once you go BIG you never go back.
- Shine on: Fresh lime juice delivers instant shine and leaves your hair feeling extra clean.
- One of your five a day: Full of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, Tooth Wracked Seaweed strengthens damaged hair.
Delight your senses with a rather rosy outlook: Turkish Delight!
- Shower in decadence: Treat yourself to sumptuous shower with our creamiest, most decadent wash.
- Dry skin no more: Skin softening cocoa butter also effectively relieves dry, itchy skin.
- Rosy outlook: Rose absolute is a great ingredient for moisturizing and improving the appearance of mature, rough or irritated skin.
The Giveaway rules!
Lush watertower is giving one lucky winner a PS I love you gift box! To enter please comment below telling us about what you love the most! It’s that simple.. What do you love? All submissions must be made by 5pm friday June 15th Central Standard Time. On Saturday we will announce our winner via Facebook and Twitter so make sure you follow us there!
Disclaimer: I am not being paid by LUSH , or by anyone else to ‘promote a product’. I was sent products for review, I personally try them and write-up a review’s based on my own personal experience’s and opinion’s. This is my true thoughts on these products based on the application, smell, texture, and usage. Affairs Magazine makes every attempt to provide an honest opinion about the products that we recommend. This includes providing an opinion of a specific product and educating readers regarding the benefits, drawbacks and other useful information about these products.