Michelle Resendiz – Chicago, Il.
I love going through my ‘Ask Michelle’ E-mails and getting all your questions. Some of you have sent me a ton of things, and I love the feedback. Today we are going to do things a little different… I’m going to include a little VLOG so that you can see some of the products live and in person! Isn’t that fun! Here is what you needed to know this week…
Michelle,What is the healthiest way to dye your hair? I’m a fan of dying my hair and using the box dyes; is there a better alternative to this? I’m trying to focus on health of hair and my wallet at the same time.XOXO,Fab & Focused
Michelle,Bangs seem to be at the height of fashion this season, do you have any predictions for the upcoming hairstyles that will make bangs a thing of the past?Love,Non-Bang Lover
I’m looking for black eyeliner that will stand out; what are the top 3 brands of eyeliner that are out there?Thanks!Pin-up Girl
Hi,My skin is so weird, im 29 and im still having break outs. What can I do top stop this? OOH it’s also really dry sometimes too! URG-I Hate BREAKOUTS
Help!!I have scar issues and strech marks on my belly from weight gain and weight loss… Do you have an miricle cream suggestions?Thank you!
Moisturizing Butter To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Stretchmarks
- Tamanu Oil help reduce the appearance of stretchmarks and improve skin’s elasticity
- Rose Hip Extract help improve skin’s tone
- Cocoa & Shea Butters provide moisture, restore softness, and reduce the appearance of dull skin
- Keep your tummy feeling yummy with this 100% natural body balm that’s also Petroleum free. Intensely moisturizes your skin to help prevent stretchmarks and dry, itchy skin. PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors
Scar Butter by Carol’s Daughter
Soothing Butter To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Scrapes And Scars
- Shea and Cocoa Butters help to soften and heal your skin
- Lavender, Camphor and Geranium Essential Oils are known for healing skin
Note: Due to the addition of camphor oil, this product is not to be used by pregnant women.
This it that more expensive cream that I was telling you about for scars. This is recommended for the face, and if you weren’t concerned too much with price this would be my suggestion for scars. It seems to reverse the damage on skin. It’s retailing at 195.00 over at ERNO LASZLO’s site.
Treatment for extremely dry to slightly oily skin
This miracle cream is designed to significantly elevate the state of your complexion: it improves oxygenation, rapidly smooths the skin and reverses dehydration. The perfect remedy for sun exposed skin, this soothing formula helps to calm and repair. The technologically-advanced ingredients are sealed in a “health dome” or second skin, to better-deliver their many beneficial activities.