Michelle Resendiz – Chicago, Il.
Valentines day is just around the corner, and I believe whether you have a valentine or not… this is a time of celebration. In the Latin culture we call it “Dia del Amor y Amistad” (day of love and friendship.) Friendship, that’s important to celebrate as well as love… so don’t stress if you don’t have a ‘date’. Just gather up some great friends, and have your little ‘date night’ with them!
This is our second part of our Valentine’s Segment The Perfect ‘Date Night’ Nails! So whether you are going solo with a couple of friends, or if you are going on a hot date take a look at these perfect Valentine’s manicure’s from my favorite place Incoco Nail strips.
Incoco has the most adorable valentine collection, and I have had the best time trying them. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my nails, and these things are the easiest things I have ever used. If you guys missed my other beauty blogs on them, I’ll refresh your memory. Incoco nail strips are 100% nail polish, and they are dry polish strips that you stick on your nails. They come in so many different sizes I had no trouble fitting my nails with them, and they last longer than any other manicure that I’ve had.
Pro’s! I like using these for so many reasons, but here’s my top 5!
- No mess! Since they are dry nail strips you don’t have the hassle of getting the polish all over.
- No wait time! I love that I just have to slap these on and I’m ready to go.
- So many colors and sizes to choose from! They have the best collections ever… run over to Incoco to take a look at all the wonderful colors, and designs.
- Professional looking manicure at half the cost! They say that the nail strips last longer than a manicure, and I’ve tested that theory! My Incoco manicure usually lasts me about 9 days. That’s way better than my 5 day ‘professional’ manicure.
- It’s so easy! All you have to do is match the perfect size to your nail, press it on (no base-coat or anything else needed), file off the excess… and you are all set! I usually add a top coat just to help them stay better, and they look really shiny too. I love shine and elegance.