Zak Bagans: Demon Hunter, Author, & Vocalist??

Yes, you read that correctly. Add vocalist to the many things Mr. Bagans can do. Zak is most well-known as one third of the demon and ghost hunting team on the Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures.

Photo © Travel Channel-- Ghost Adventures

When he’s not hunting down ghosts and demons with Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin, or
acting as Chairman on his show Paranormal Challenge, he is quite the music lover. If you pay close enough attention to some of his photos, he is rarely seen without earbuds/headphones. If you follow him on Twitter, you know that music plays a big role in his life, and that some of his favorite bands are NIN, Marilyn Manson, and Lords of Acid.

A couple weeks ago, both Lords of Acid and Zak took to Twitter stating that a big
announcement was coming, leaving Lords of Acid and Ghost Adventure fans curious.
This last Saturday Zak Bagans and Lords of Acid announced via Twitter that Zak
would be laying down vocals on their next album.

© Zak Bagans (@Zak_Bagans)-- Zak Recording for Lords of Acid

On Monday, while in Los Angeles, Zak headed into the studio with Chris Vrenna to
record vocals for the Lords of Acid song called “Paranormal Energy.” For those
of you unfamiliar with Chris Vrenna, he has been in several bands including NIN,
KMFDM, Marilyn Manson, & has worked with countless other bands as a producer, remixer, and engineer.

© Zak Bagans (@Zak_Bagans)-- Zak recording with Chris Vrenna for Lords of Acid

Zak was asked on Twitter by a fan if he was actually singing, or screaming on the track. His answer? “Kinda a mixture of both.” With the amazing talents of Chris Vrenna, the insane (in a good way!) music of Lords of Acid, and Zak Bagans’ vocals, I am looking very forward to hearing this collaboration. And I’m sure I speak for many of the Ghost Adventures/Paranormal Challenge fans when I say that we cannot wait to hear this song!

Both Zak and The Lords of Acid have said via their Twitter accounts that they will keep us posted on a release date for this song. So stay tuned to Zak’s Twitter (http://www.Twitter.com/Zak_Bagans) and The Lords of Acid Twitter (http://www.Twitter.com/LordsOfAcidBand) for more information on the song and a release date.

Related Posts:

18 comments for “Zak Bagans: Demon Hunter, Author, & Vocalist??

1. Tommy Waters
    September 18, 2011 at 19:20

Get your story straight. Zak Bagans is not a ghost hunter. He just plays one on tv. He has never done a real investigation in his life. Everything is just scripted for the show. And if Zak ever saw a demon he would run like the scared little girl he is. If you’re going to write a story then do a little research first.

2. Heather
    September 19, 2011 at 22:01

@Tommy Waters, Ignorant hater!

3. Kimberly
    September 24, 2011 at 17:30

Zak is very popular I think, because he is very charismatic and has a great rappport with the Aaron and Nick. This makes him very likeable and credible. Plus it helps from a women’s point of view, that he is incredibly attractive. I am wondering if he is single and likes slightly older women.

4. Cassie
    September 26, 2011 at 06:01

@Tommy Waters, That is really not the case. I know Zak and what he has been through and he really has been through quite a lot. He is not so much a ‘ghost hunter’ as a demon hunter and a scientist. Do not undermine what you do not know.

5. Tommy Waters
    September 27, 2011 at 03:08

@Cassie, If you know Zak then you would know who I am. I was his intern through the first three seasons. I know more than most and trust me, he is clueless without a script.

Just ask him and he admits openly that it’s just a show. He’ll ask you if it entertains you. You will say, yes. He will say great, that’s all that it’s about.

I’m not here to bash Zak. He does that enough all on his own with his childish actions in public. He’s an embarrassment to himself. I’m just here as a real researcher in the paranormal field giving a bit of truth on the subject. These tv ghost hunters are just actors making millions off of the hard work of those who do this for free.

6. TamenaBagans
    November 4, 2011 at 14:24

i love Zak Bagans and i think that he is an amazing human and show sympathy toward some of the people that died in those places and i think that if was really acting then damn hes good but if hes not then yay for that as well and i really do enjoy the shows and love to watch them

7. Airianna Tryler
    November 9, 2011 at 00:52

@Tommy Waters,
    You’re not that bad at lying, I’ll give you that.
    Zak does actually believe in the paranormal, and is content on showing that ghosts and demons do exist. And they do, and he has shown they exist.
    He’s written a book, started two shows, and is now recording a song about the paranormal. He’s dedicated and truthful- and you’re the opposite.
    I try not get all ‘in your face’ with people that stubbornly insist that paranormal stuff does not exist, but when they lie to try and get their point across I snap. I’m positive you are and never were Zak Bagans intern.
    AN NO! The Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are not just faking it to get money- what you claim to be the truth is just your imagination running wild and lying.
    Dude, be honest. You know this shit is real, you’re just too afraid to admit it.
    Here’s an excellent idea! GA has those open lock in events every now and then, right? Where they get a bunch of people and go investigate but not for the show? My idea- you go to one and piss n’ shit your pants while finding out the paranormal is real.
    Just stop, dude. Hardly any one on her agrees with you.

8. Airianna Tryler
    November 9, 2011 at 00:56

@Cassie, I agree with you one hundred percent! This man is merely lying and hating because he is a complete dork compared to Zak. Zak only wants to prove the paranormal exists and this guy is too afraid to admit it does.

9. Tommy Waters
    November 9, 2011 at 05:07

@Airianna Tryler, Research into who someone is before you make a fool of yourself next time.

10. Hannah
    November 16, 2011 at 18:25

@Tommy Waters, Ok, even if he does do that stuff just for fun, atleast respect him for that instead of being a prick about it. At least he likes to entertain people. You guys are all so selfish and stupid hating on people who are just doing their job. That isn’t a bad thing! You guys should learn some freaking respect. Your being childish right now just for saying all those bad things about him.

So, go AWAY.

11. Mina Charles
    December 28, 2011 at 20:45

@Tommy Waters
    U r so wrong to be picking on Zak.But I think ur right he could just be doing it by script,but hey it’s entertaining.My friend Jamie and I always get scared from watching GA.So we watch videos on youtube that mak fun of it.Still that doesn’t give u the right to be hatin……hater!

12. Sydney
    December 30, 2011 at 18:29

I love Zak Bagans but i think he needs to stick to Ghost hunting, thats what he does best in my opinion!

13. LizaBelle
    January 24, 2012 at 03:37

@Kimbedrly, I agree>miss andQuite frankly I think all 3 of the guys are reasonably attractive and nice on the show. All the women seem to like ZAK cause he is famous and buff and the LOUD LEAD guy on the show. (AARON and NIC seem like more normal guys) Honestly I don’t think ZAK isn’t attractive at all and I wouldn’t date him, or even take hime home for an one-nighter!!! 99% of my x-boyfriend

14. Hannah
    March 11, 2012 at 03:09

OMG people! Why do most of you think that GA is a scripted? Huh? Can someone PLEASE answer me? If it is (it’s not) just go to one of their live ghost hunts.. then tell me if it’s scripted… BTW, I’m a HUGE fan of Zak, Nick and Aaron! I <3 GAC!

15. March 18, 2012 at 06:24

Ok, so where do I find info on you Tommy Waters?? Can I verify you were in fact a ementor to zak?

16. Jon
    April 11, 2012 at 17:55

I like the show. I like the song. But Zak is orange. That fool needs to lay off the tanning booth and the hair gel. I believe that’s for TV.

17. barbara
    October 26, 2012 at 12:18

I know for a fact ghosts demons exist. And for the ga crew to be locked into locations for an entire night is mist awesome. Most people wouldn’t do it. And I fond Zak so attractive. O my goodness. Its not him being buff its his personality. He really is a beautiful person. On the show when he found out his grandmal passed away when they were at a lockdown. I mean how many people are that close to their family now a days. Even if it is scripted so what its Tv. I fond Zak attractive tho.

18. December 4, 2012 at 23:25

I did a google search on Tommy Waters. He is who is says he is.